Our industry has gone wild for toners. Unfortunately, most toners fade or go off tone within a week.
Here are 5 new pastel toner shades you can mix from your existing chromastics colors that are long lasting and won’t go off tone. Each of these was applied to hair that was lightened to pale yellow and processed for 20 minutes.
- #1 Carrot: 60g D8ro + 6g Red Concentrate + 60g 10-volume developer
- #2 Lilac: 8g D8BV + 6g D4RV + 40g Clear + 54g 10-volume developer
- #3 Champagne: 16g D10GB + 4g D10BV _40g Clear +60g 10-volume developer
- #4 Peach: 8g D8GB + 8g D8RO + 40g Clear + 56g 10-volume developer
- #5 Blueberry: 60g D8BV + 4g Blue Concentrate
If you have a question that you would like to see answered as part of our Tuesday Tips from Tom series, please let us know!