Most colorists don’t realize how strong chromastics 2RO is.
Probably because most color lines don’t have an RO darker than 3RO or 4RO.
The photo shows swatch:
- Full strength 2RO
- 2RO diluted with 5 parts of clear to 1 part of 2RO
- 2RO diluted with 10 parts of clear to 1 part of 2RO
All of the swatches show a lot of red color.
This means you can increase the wearability of a Red-Orange formula by adding:
- 1g of 2RO to level 10 formulas
- 2g of 2RO to level 8 formulas
- 3g of 2RO to level 6 formulas
- 4g of 2RO to level 4 formulas
I hope you find this information helpful.
If you haven’t tried Chromastics yet, give us a call. It’s the most versatile color you’ll ever work with.
Give me a call if you have questions.
If you have a question that you would like to see answered as part of our Tuesday Tips from Tom series, please let us know!