- This event has passed.
Tom Dispenza at Eco Salon Solutions & Academy, Sarasota, FL
September 28, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$40
Color Tips from a Master Colorist and Cosmetic Chemist
In this class Master Colorist Tom Dispenza brings a wealth of new information to the colorist.
Here are just a few of the new topics:
- How Eye Color influences lightening and brassiness.
- How a person’s Ethnic Heritage influences final color choices
- Not everyone can be platinum or light ash.
- How Skin Tone influences the lightening process.
- How natural hair melanin is broken-down when bleaching.
- The best methods and formulas for Base Breaking.
- Gray hair Blending vs. gray hair Coverage. Which to use?
- How to lower the damage factor when coloring or highlighting.
- Introduction to Chromastics
Dive in deeper to the expansive world of Chromastics!
- How to incorporate Chromastics into your current color line
- How to properly use correctors and intro into new LIQUID CORRECTORS
- Learn about Chromastics Shades (NO LIFT, NO AMMONIA, NO MEA,
- Learn how to move away from Shades EQ and PM Shines
- And much much more…
*Attend both sessions and save! Just $40 for both events!!*
[email protected] or 941-400-8550 to reserve your seat(s)