- This event has passed.
Real Color, For Real Clients
August 22, 2016$79
On August 22nd, Tom will be teaching a high powered hair coloring class at eco salon solutions in Sarasota, Florida.
In this class Master Colorist Tom Dispenza brings a wealth of new information to the colorist.
Here are just a few of the new topics:
- Creating avant-garde accent colors that don’t fade with the first shampoo.
- Double process blinding for the best grays and platinums.
- How Eye color and depth give helpful information for lightening melanin.
- How a person’s ethnic background influences final color choices.
- Why some hair cannot be lightened and toned to platinum or light ash.
- How skin tone influences the lightening process.
- How natural hair melanin is broken-down in the bleaching process.
- The best methods for base breaking.
- Formulating for gray hair blending and gray hair coverage.
- How to lower the damage factor when coloring or highlighting hair.
And there will be many more as Tom answers the toughest questions.
Contact Eco Salon Solutions for registration details