All About Color in Vegas
September 23 @ 8:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm$295
Tired of shows that are all fluff and no substance?
Tired of watching someone put highlights in foil?
Tired of watching someone paint a head with color?
Tired of companies selling you more and more colors you don’t need?
If you are interested in serious, no-nonsense, color education join us at:
“All About Color”
September 23 – 24, 2019
David Velasco and Tom Dispenza, two of the most respected and well-known educators in the world will present 2 solid days of usable hair color information.
No hype, just facts.
- Chemistry of Dyes and Dye Interactions
- Obtaining 10 levels of color from 1 tube
- Gray Coverage vs. Gray Blending
- Long Lasting Reds
- High Lift vs. Bleaching
- 6 Variations of Brunettes
- 4 Variations of Ash
- Corrections with No Fillers