Introducing: Blue Concentrate from Chromastics!
That’s right. Chromastics now has Blue Concentrate.
Here are some of the facts:
- Blue is 100 oxidative in a Deposit Only base.
- It can be added to both the permanent shades and the deposit only shades.
- Blue Concentrate is used in the same proportions as Neutral, Green, Gold and Red Concentrates.
- Blue Concentrate can be added to any Neutral shade to create smoky blondes or smoky brunettes.
- When adding 15 grams (½ ounce) or less of Blue Concentrate to a formula, do not add extra developer.
- Blue Concentrate can be diluted with Clear Deposit Only or it can be mixed with XL Cream or XL Super.
- Blue Concentrate mixed with equal amounts of 10 volume developer and applied to white hair or hair lightened to lightest yellow results in a deep, brilliant blue.
- Blue Concentrate can be dilutedwith Clear to create powder blue.
- Blue Concentrate mixed with Red Concentrate creates Purple.
- For brighter Purple use more Red than Blue.
- For cooler Purple use more Blue than Red